Why not become a greenness ambassador?
The essence is in line with our vision to inspire a million Nigerians to think and engage in environmentally sustainable practices in order to optimize greenness. Hence, anyone who agrees and pledges to do any of the following 7 things will be given the greenness sticker and adopted as a Greenness Ambassador.
Below are seven (7) pledges you can paste in your kitchen, on your door, waste bin, etc to help you remember your responsibility to your environments you can do for yourself:
- Be green and clean in your own space: Let your own environment be clean always. Favor planting over cutting down. Consider caring for a lawn and eating from your own garden.
- Separate your waste for recycling: This is easy, simply put papers, plastic, and nylons, bottles, and cans into separate waste bags and send all for disposal like that. It will encourage waste management workers, and recycling, in general, will improve. When you do, remember to encourage others to do the same.
- Do not waste natural resources: Always remember the fact that some things in nature take time to recycle. Kindly apply this knowledge when you utilize them. Ensure to avoid leaving the tap water running needlessly, avoid printing if you can, reuse plastic bottles if you can, and so on.
- Be a greenness ambassador: Speak for greenness and environmental sustainability privately and publicly, offline and online.
- Think sustainability: Seek sustainable means at every given opportunity when creating solutions to any form of challenge. The idea must be to meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of the future generation to meet their own needs.
- Be green optimistic: Embrace all possibilities in a bid to leave a greener world behind. Think outside the box for greenness sake.
- Share greenness: Share the greenness message to all. When you share greenness, you share life.
We challenge you to take up the greenness practices highlighted above and join in optimizing greenness.